Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Candy Deals



Happy Halloween!  At midnight tonight I will be involved in a very scary activity.  I will be at the Wal-Mart purchasing Halloween candy for half price with my Mom and Grandma.  All year long at our mission, we give kids a piece of candy for each Bible verse they can recite before the service starts.  It's amazing how much kids will learn for candy.  I figure the good it does for their soul counteracts the danger of tooth decay.

So if you meander into the Wal-Mart at midnight tonight and see three generations of crazy ladies with carts full of nothing but candy, that just might be us.  Make that four generations.  My teenage daughters just announced they are coming too!

By the way, stay away from the Warhead candy or you might get hurt!

Candy photo above is from Party .com.

No comments :

Post a Comment